Used to maintain the Preferred Zone Hierarchy Codes. This form defines the preferred zone hierarchy for a chamber. During putaway of a product the planner uses the preferred zone hierarchy identifier to set the order by when searching for empty locations to putaway the stock.
Creating New Preferred Zone Hierarchy Code
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the Ctrl A keys to save your changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
PZH Setting Up Rules
- Valid site code.
- Unique code for this preferred zone heirarchy.
- Valid chamber code.
- Must be unique within the site, one preferred zone hierarchy code, and store - should be contiguous (1,2,3).
- Preferred Zone
- Must part match at least one zone code.