Used to maintain the Store Information. This form displays the store information like whether controlled by Radio, supervisors email, etc. Stores are used to break up the freezer and chiller locations into discrete areas. Operators enter a store they are working in and so this limits the movements they can access within a freezer/chiller.
Creating New Store
- Press the F7 key to begin a new search/query.
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the Ctrl A keys to save your changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
- Press the F9 key to list the sites.
- Unique code for store.
- If value is 'R' then this is a radio controlled store. Used in the background scheduler to validate that this store is active.
- Valid establishment for this store.
- Supervisor's Email
- Valid email address. Used to report when a pickface becomes unstable or when excessive stock has been written off.
- Maximum quantity of the written off stock required to trigger sending a email to the supervisor.