From WMS Help
Used to setup the Establishments .
Creating New Establishment
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the [Commit] button to save the changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
Establishment Setup Rules
Press the F9 key to the list clients. You can also enter '~' for all clients.
- Valid establishment code, must be unique for the current client.
- Reference Data Required
- Either 'N'o or 'Y'es or 'S'SCC or 'P'id or 'C'alcuate or 'Q'uarantine or 'O'rder Number. This is used at the time of entering the receipt to prompt the operator of what is the required value for the establishment reference.
- Enter the description of the reference data.
- AQIS Imported Meat Label required? Yes/No.
- Either 'N'o or 'A'ctive or 'C'onditional. This field is used for unknown batches (Only for the product tracked by batch master).
- Replenishment Batch Status
- Must be either 'A'ctive or 'C'onditional and Active.
- Must be either 'A'lways or 'O'utgoing Only or 'N'o or 'Y'es or 'C'lient Level. This field checks whether the establishment is SSCC enabled or not and if a SSCC label is required and when it is required.
- Cost Ctr
- Cost Centre