From WMS Help
Used for setting up the customer/product TiHi rules. This form defines certain rules set by the customers for their products.
Customer/Product TiHi Rules
- Client Code
- Valid client or press F9 to list clients.
- Either 'N'umber, 'T'ype. This field determines whether its a customer number or customer type when looking up the details.
- Customer Code Type
- Either Customer number or Customer Type.
- Product Code
- A valid product code for this client.
- Cartons per Pallet
- From the product master.
- Ti Hi Qty
- Number of cartons per pallet for this Customer/Product.
- Tier Qty
- Number of cartons per layer for this Customer/Product.
- High Qty
- Number of layers per pallet for this Customer/Product.
- Ti-Hi UOM
- The Ti-Hi unit of measure.