From WMS Help
Used to maintain the Product Batch Master relationship. This form allows users to define batch/lots for the products.
Creating New Product Batch Master
- Press the F7 key to begin a new search/query.
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- When you find an existing client that closely matches the new one.
- Press the [Clone] button to duplicate tje existing record.
- Replace the text you wish to change with the new details.
- Change any of the other fields as required.
- Press the [Commit] button to apply the changes.
Product Batch Master Setup Rules
- Client Code
- Press the F9 key to the list clients.
- Product Code
- Press the F9 key to the list products.
- Batch/Lot Number
- Enter a valid batch for the current product.
- Expiry Date
- Date when the product batch expires.
- Lot Status
- Either 'A'vailable or 'C'onditional Release or 'H'old or 'Q'uarantine or 'Z' Archived or 'L'ow Shelf Life or 'E'xpired. This is used when setting the Batch Lot Status.
- Creation Date
- Date the batch was created.
- Last Changed
- Date the batch was last changed.
- First Receipted
- Date the product batch was first receipted.
- Production Date
- Date the product batch was produced.
- Press the [History] button to view Master Changes Screen.
- This screen show all the changes made for the current product batch record.