From WMS Help
Used for setting up the Printers. This form defines the printer details for each store.
Creating New Printer Record
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- When you find an existing client that closely matches the new one.
- Press the [Clone] button to duplicate the existing record.
- Replace the texts you wish to change with the new details.
- Change any other fields as required.
- Press the [Commit] button to apply the changes.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the [Commit] button to save your changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
- Press the F9 key to list the sites.
- Valid name of printer on network.
- Printer description
- Printer Usage must be either 'V'irtual or 'R'eport or 'L'abel or 'E'mail or 'A'lias. After a file is written this usage is used to identify what is to be done (i.e.: Report will print file to the named printer).
- Identifier for printer type, some reports print to more then one printer and these printers may be different brands of printers with different printer format commands.
- Closet Label
- When printing a report and label at the same time this identifies the closest label printer to the selected printer.