From WMS Help
Used for setting up the Batch Status Change Notification Details. When there are changes in the batch status will notify the relevant client through the email provided.
Creating Batch Status Change Notification Record
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the Ctrl A keys to save the changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
Batch Change Notification Fields
- Press the F9 key to list the clients.
- Press the F9 key to list the establishments.
- Status Changes
- This is a string of changes of one disposition to another that are to be reported to the email address. Example: 'ACAHAQ', when 'A' status changes to 'C' or 'H' or 'Q' then report. This happens in the update trigger on the batch master table.
- Email to
- Email address where the email is to be sent to.
- CC email address to be sent to.
- Free format text for the email subject.
- Free format text for the message usually has replacement markers for variables for change in the disposition.