From WMS Help
Used for setting up the Equipment Types. Provides a detailed list of all the equipments used in all the stores.
Creating New Equipment Type
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- When you find an existing client that closely matches the new one.
- Press the [Clone] button to duplicate the existing record.
- Replace the texts you wish to change with the new details.
- Change any other fields as required.
- Press the [Commit] button to apply the changes.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the [Commit] button to save the changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
Equipment Types Setup Rules
- Equipment type code.
- Select a Category that best categorises this Equipment Type. Either Vehicle, Terminal, Peripheral, Accessory, Infrastructure or Other.
- Has Serial
- Either 'Y'es or 'N'o. Determines whether this equipment has a serial number or not.
- Has ID
- Either 'Y'es or 'N'o. Determines whether this equipment has a id number or not.
- Has Device
- Either 'Y'es, 'N'o or 'I'tself. Determines whether this equipment belongs to any device. 'I'tself means that it is a device itself.
- Can Lend
- Either 'Y'es or 'N'o. Determines whether this equipment can be lent to different stores.
- Email Service Request To
- Email address to send to when entering a Hardware Support Request (fa027).