From WMS Help
Used to maintain registry of Vehicles.
- Vehicle Type.
- Serial No
- Serial number of vehicle.
- Status of vehicle, either 'A'ctive or 'R'etired.
- Id Number
- Vehicles internal id.
- Asset No
- Asset Number.
- General notes.
- Vehicle belongs at this site.
- Vehicle belongs in this store.
- Vehicle belongs in this Freezer.
- Check Freq
- How often this vehicle should be checked.
- Press the F7 key to begin a new query.
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the [Commit] button to commit changes.
- Press the [Clone] button to duplicate existing record.
- Press the [History] button to display history of current vehicle.
- This screen shows all the changes made for that client.