From WMS Help
Used for setting up the Effective Delay Offset for this Client and Customer number combination.
Creating New Pallet Account Number
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the [Commit] button to save the changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
Pallet Client/Customer EDO Set Up Rules
- Pallet Company
- Either 'C'hep or 'L'oscam.
- Customer Number
- Press F9 for a valid customer number.
- Press F9 for a valid client code.
- Enter the number of days for the Effective Delay Offset for this Client/Customer combination.