This form is used to create a non-WMS Pallet Docket when there is no Oxford WMS order number for the Pallets. Please note that fields are either Mandatory (M) or Optional (O).
Non-WMS Pallet Docket information
- Client (M)
- Press the F9 key to list the clients.
- Pallet Company (M)
- Select the company from the list box - 'C'hep or 'L'oscam.
- In Quantity (O)
- Out Quantity (M)
- Once it is entered the Total: field will automatically be populated with the out quantity minus the in quantity.
- Pallet Account No (M)
- Press the F9 key to list the pallet accounts.
- If the In Quantity and the Out Quantity are zero then the Movement Date will be displayed.
- If the Out Quantity is less than the In Quantity then the Despatch Date will be displayed.
- If the Out Quantity is greater than the In Quantity then the Received Date will be displayed.
- Hire Delay (days) (M)
- Will automatically be populated depending upon the values entered in the Received Date, Effective Date, Movement Date and Despatch Date.
- Senders Reference (M)
- Transport Company (M)
- Press the F9 key to list the carriers.
- Rego Number (O)
- Authorised By (O)
- Docket Number (M)
- Note: This field is automatically generated. Please take a note of this number.
Once you have entered the required information press the [Commit] button to save and print the Pallet Docket.