This form is used to update the stock status. There are many reasons why the status on the stock may need to be changed. Examples of these could be damaged, quarantined or stock which has to go out on a specific order.
Stock Status Update - Query Screen
You must enter one or all the fields to do a stock query.
- Press the Query key to query the detail screen.
Stock Status Update Screen
Go to New Status field to put a new stock status.
- New Status (M)
- Press the F9 key to list the dispositions.
- You cannot update a status on a product that is currently being planned in or planned out.
- Press the [Commit] button to save your changes or the [Exit] button to return to the Main Menu.
Note : To help keep track of why the stock status was changed the Stock Status Update form has been changed to prompt for a reason.
- After pressing the [Commit] button the following screen may appear to prompt you for a reason why the stock status has been changed.
Note : This screen will not appear if the status does not require a reason. (ie Q – Damaged). Currently a reason is only required for the stock going on or off the following status: S - Suspended, N - Non-standard, K - AQIS HOLD, C - Awaiting Clearance, KD - AQIS Hold Damaged, R - Reserved, SD - Suspense HOLD (To Be Dumped) or SQ - Suspense HOLD (QA Hold).
- Press the [Commit] button to save your changes or press the [Return] button to return to 1st screen.