Overview Of Deliveries
The following are the most common screens involved with the processing of outward orders. The screens listed below are shown in the order of the steps taken as deliveries are processed. Click on any of the links below to learn how to use that screen.
- FO202 Booking Manual Deliveries
This screen is used to create a new delivery order and enter all information manually.
- FO212 Update Manual Deliveries
Update delivery orders created manually in FO202.
- FO222 Release Delivery
Release inward orders, including manually created, to be processed.
- FE308 Dockets Released Enquiry
Used to update pallet dockets details.
- FO226 Complete Delivery
Complete the paperwork for delivery orders.
- FO227 Generate/Print Pre-Print Labels
Print labels for CHRISCO Orders.
- FO229 Confirm Unused Pre-Printed Labels
Confirm unused labels for CHRISCO Orders.