Difference between revisions of "FM148"
From WMS Help
(→Pallet Account Numbers Set Up Rules)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 11:49, 4 August 2016
Used for setting up the pallet account numbers for the clients. This form keeps track of the all the pallets details pertaining to different clients like customer number, pallet company, etc.
Creating New Pallet Account Number
- Press the F8 key to execute the query.
- Press the PageUp/PageDown keys to view the results.
- Press the F10 key to insert a new record.
- Press the [Commit] button to save the changes or the [Exit] button to exit the form.
- Press the Ctrl F10 keys if you wish to delete any record.
Pallet Account Numbers Set Up Rules
- Pallet Company
- Either 'C'hep or 'L'oscam.
- Customer Number
- This is the pallet client code.
- Either 'Y'es, 'N'o. This field determines whether the client account is active or not.
- Has Prefix
- Either 'Y'es or 'N'o. This field determines whether the pallet account number has a prefix in the front. e.g(CAXXX).
- Has Suffix
- Either 'Y'es or 'N'o. This field determines whether the pallet account number has a suffix at the back. e.g(123CA).
- The Effective Delay Offset in days.
- Ref No Required
- Docket Reference Requirements.
- Email When
- When to email a copy of all Dockets: on Print or on Close.
- Email Address
- Email to this address a copy of all Dockets.
- 2 Client Copies
- Email 2 Despatch Dockets for Client.