This form is used to lock the replenishments records to devices. You have the option of allocating device codes to the replenishments by selecting from a list of devices. You can also change the priority value from 0-Highest to 9-Lowest.
- Type in the Product that is to be allocated with the device code.
- Press the F8 key to query all the replenishments for that product.
- Note: You can also put in a value for the store, client, or device code field to query records.
- Setting priorities is used to present the movements to the device in the priority order.
- Device Code
- Allocate device codes to the replenishments. Press the F9 key to list the devices.
- Allocating a devices code to the replenishments.
- Press F9 to list the devices.
- Press the [Allocate] button to commit the device code after selecting the device code from the list of devices.
- Press the [Reset] button to reset the device to the original value.
An interactive demonstration of the Replenishment Locking and its various functions is also available.